Monday, July 26, 2010

What's a good age to start using anti-wrinkle cream?

Has anyone used the lancome products? Which one's? Did you like them?What's a good age to start using anti-wrinkle cream?
If you have oily skin, maybe after 35-yr-old. For dry skin, after 25 and normal skin, after 30. But for the eye area, use a non-clogging and oil-free product as early as 20.





I have not use lancome product before but my colleague used to use their primordial and she is quite satisfied with it. Good luck.What's a good age to start using anti-wrinkle cream?
In your 20s is a good time. never tried lancome. Avon has a line of products you can use when your in your 20s.
Well, according to some cosmetologists, about


2 weeks into gestation would be good.





Certainly the anti-wrinkle cream companies


would agree with that.
I haven't used lancome but I would say middle to late 20's you should start with the antiage products, better to start early :)
For women I would say 29 because they tend to be so vain and overconcerned with their looks, theres no hiding old sister.
honey Im 22 and started when I as 19 I have never used lancome but mary kay and jafra have the best stuff!!!!
30 years

No comments:

Post a Comment