Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best anti ageing cream on the high street??

just for those liitle crows feet around the eyes!! noone else can see them but I can!! lolWhat is the best anti ageing cream on the high street??
my nan who is is her 80's has used olay since her teens, and has beautiful skin.What is the best anti ageing cream on the high street??
DNAge Nivea
Creme de la Mer. Its very expensive, but fantastic. Very popular with celebrities and stars. Wonderful texture and worth evert penny if you ask me.
for best results face exercise


a lot of laughter
My grandmother has always used the Olay creams and her skin is be-yoo-tiful.
i have some i am willing to donate but i cant tell you without getting violated !
There is no such thing as anti ageing creams that work. Everyone has to get older and the only way to try to slow down the process is surgery but growing old gracefully is a much better idea. My mum is in her late 60's and looks after herself by eating well, drinking plenty of water and excercise. She only uses Vitamin E creams and still looks wonderful.
do any anti-ageing creams actually 'anti-age'??
Roc retinox is a good one
There is an eye cream that will work I use re9 eye repair.


I have never heard of it before until my cousin started using it but it's suppose to be the best. I am using it and it does work


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment