Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you know of a good natural anti-ageing cream?

i use bio-oil but it's for alot of things. do you reckon that would work.Do you know of a good natural anti-ageing cream?
My friend loves bio-oil and it has helped her complexion and stretchmarks a lot (she is pregnant). I use a skincare system called ';become'; it is a complete anti-ageing system and I love it! It has brightened my complexion and started lessening my ';crows feet'; . It is a new company that has launched in US and Australia, currently not available anywhere else. It is a cosmecutical which means it is the highest grade of product you can purchase before you need a prescription. It has active ingredients that work on a cellular level fighting things that cause ageing of skin like fee radicals.Do you know of a good natural anti-ageing cream?
go to origins


google it


all organic


all natural


they have evrything


and it works miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment