Saturday, July 24, 2010

Its my mums birthday soon she is 54years old she wants face cream anti ageing what the best theirs so many?

please helpIts my mums birthday soon she is 54years old she wants face cream anti ageing what the best theirs so many?
Agree with the first answer xIts my mums birthday soon she is 54years old she wants face cream anti ageing what the best theirs so many?
is there one that she would like most? try and hint about it.
'Hope in a jar' by Philosophy is good also. Oprah swears by it too
I think Olay Age Defying cream is good. You can get it for day and night.
If you are in the UK, Boots'Perfect and Protect' is the best, it was proved on Horizon.
olay brands or elizabeth arden...


my mom uses them and looks like shes in her early 30's and shes gunna be 52





i got her the olay and she loves it.


elizabeth arden is a bit more expensive =]
i use boots perfect %26amp; protect i think it is and it works.winds back those hard years,i mean...i look 16 again.no seriously its good,about 拢17
If you live in Canada or the U.S:


Artistry has a line called ';Time Defiance';. I use the daily skin care system and my skin has never looked better! They also have other products like eye cream and a botox-substitute called ';Derma Erase';.


Their products have been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by anywhere from 40% to 80% (depending on the product). They aren't available in stores but I get mine at www.jewel.mychoices.biz
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment