Monday, July 26, 2010

At what age is it safe to use anti cellulite cream?

Hi I am 19 and I have started to get cellulite and it feels aweful to have to hide myself under clothes and avoid the beach when all my friends are having fun.Is it safe to use anti cellulite cream and which one would you recommend?At what age is it safe to use anti cellulite cream?
I ask the same question to my personal trainer @ ballys total fitness. it just a waste of money. working your legs out is the way to beat cellulite and plenty of water.





SO drink More Water do squats and do only half hour on the tread mill if you over do it more cellulite.





also have you ever wonder why Professional Weight Lifter get ';TAN';. is to defined the their body more. so BUY fake tansAt what age is it safe to use anti cellulite cream?
you can use it from any age. i would recommend L'oreal or Palmer's. but if you really want an effect, you'll need to look at diet and exercise as well as a cream.
Any age....i wouldn't no i don't have that problem I'm sure you can ask a chemist they'll no!
i'm 19 And i'm Going to get Some Because i'm Starting to get Cellulite u can use it right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment