Monday, July 26, 2010

Good day moisturing cream with spf 15, anti-ageing benefits, and glow to the skin?

Hi, I am 29 yrs of age with a dry skin. I want a day moisturiser with spf for sun protection, anti-age benefits since i need to start taking care of it...and something to give me a glow to my face....can you plz help?





i am thinking of trying olay total benefits 7.....will the one with touch of sunless tanner give a glow to my face? pleaseeeeeeeeee help!Good day moisturing cream with spf 15, anti-ageing benefits, and glow to the skin?
olay total benefits 7 is wonderful , give it a try Good day moisturing cream with spf 15, anti-ageing benefits, and glow to the skin?
Spend a bit more for something quality. I would recommend something from Dermalogica - as i said i think its worth spending more and getting something alot better.





Go to dermalogica.com to have a look at products.
check out this make-up advise blog. its fab!


http://make-up-your-mindblog.blogspot.com/
Neutrogena has a lot of day moisturizer with spf and anti-aging. Just check their website.
Olay!

No comments:

Post a Comment