Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anti-ageing cream really work?

if i start using it now will i keep my youthful looks...Does anti-ageing cream really work?
i used it and it reversed the puberty thing. now i have to start overDoes anti-ageing cream really work?
Ok let me tell you this. Have you see a young old person? Nuff said.
Yes - Look at my picture. I'm 126.
The best anti ageing solution is to drink plenty of water each day, creams are okay but its the water that you put into you system that keeps your skin supple and hydrated not the cream, I have no wrinkles at all and I'm 51, I swear by drinking water.
I do not believe anti ageing creams really work.
no my mum used it for years and she still looks ancient
nope....the only way to stay young looking is to take care of your health...creams are all a load of hype..none of them work..they don't reverse the aging process...i laugh my head off when i see them ads on telly about young skin and the like...we're all going to get old and no cream is going to stop it...stay healthy stay fit, eat the right things, it will help in the long term...but anti ageing creams...NAH!
Use Vitamin E... it works.
no. it only visually reduces the signs of ageing.
Impossible on me dear!
Saw on tv once it cannot get rid of wrinkles but very good for preventing wrinkles
i watched something on telly that says some of them if they are really good start to work about a year after you have been using it daily.
I used some it gave me teenage spots how's that for anti ageing.lol
some do some dont, riverman just gave me a laugh
Depends dunnit bud, where ya get the 'cream' from i'd say?......
I don't know, but there's an article in Marie Claire (online) about a proven anti-ageing cream which cost just over 拢1 available from Aldi.
Nope just one look at me you will see why
Nah!


The best way to prevent aging is being happy, sex, and mineral water. Seriously...


My mom is 45 and she looks 35 and she doesn't use anti aging cream. But dad always makes her happy all day and night.
apparently if you want it to work at all you have to start using it at the age of 16

No comments:

Post a Comment