Saturday, July 24, 2010

How old were you when you started to use anti age cream.?

I started using it when I was about 23 and I never go without sunscreen. I'm 40 and I have no lines or wrinkles. 2DHow old were you when you started to use anti age cream.?
i use it now and have done since i was 18. I've always had very good skin - never had acne, don't sunbathe or use sunbeds, don't smoke, drink alcohol, tea/coffee, could prob drink more water, try and eat my 5 fruit and veg a day, always eat my 2 fish portions a week (salmon/prawns are my fave). my grandma was the same and wen she was in her early 60s she looked more like (only just) 50! so i plan to do the same. she used neutrogena all her life so so do i. as above its never too early to start looiking after you skin but why wait til its too late - wen you have wrinkles its harder to ge rid of themHow old were you when you started to use anti age cream.?
I use it now actually. I started when i was 14.
lol i'm 16 and i use it now i just want to be sure i don't age prematurley i just put it on my forehead and around my eyes every few nights.
I started using it when iwas 20...i'm 27 now.





whats most important is using sunscreen (at least spf 15 with good UVA protection) even in the winter time. that way your skin will develop wrinkles at a slower rate.
I'm not using a whole anti-age system, but I'm 17 and use the eyecreams.
In my 20's, I guess.





The most important part of anti-aging care is sunscreen. All of these night creams and eye creams and day elixers and night gels are pretty much bunk and will do very little to erase wrinkles. They will keep your face nicely moisturized and smooth, though.
I've been using Oil of Olay since I was 13. I currently use their anti-aging line, and I'm 30. My mom says ';you're never too young to start taking care of your skin';

No comments:

Post a Comment