Saturday, July 24, 2010

How old were you when you started to use anti age cream.?

I started using Arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging system when I was 24 and I look 21 again it is GREAT!! My friend just turned 21 and she started using it a couple of months ago just to get a head of the wrinkles and bags!!





Skin care tip:


Ward off wrinkles in time...


Skin follows a biological time line, by decades of life.


* During your 20s and 30s, the first wrinkles start to appear and skin becomes less resistant as elasticity declines and gravity begins to take hold.


* In your 40s and 50s, repetitive movements form the first permanent wrinkles as genetics, gravity and a decrease in collagen and elastin cause skin and muscle to sag.


Skin care tip:


90% of the visible signs of aging (that's actinic aging) is due to sun exposure...


* Skin cancers occur three times more commonly than breast and lung cancers combined.


* Over 1,000,000 new cases of skin cancer occur in the United States each year.


If you have any more questions about anti-aging feel free to drop me an e-mail rubystricklin@myarbonne.comHow old were you when you started to use anti age cream.?
Well i've always moisturized since i was 15 but i reckon you should definately start from the age of 23 because apparently every yr after this the skin starts to lose more and more elasticity................xxHow old were you when you started to use anti age cream.?
In my twenties and now I am 32 and no one really believes me when I say how old I am - I recommend it!
im 21 now and i just started using a eye cream for wrinkles, even though i have no wrinkles. its best to take care of skin now than be 30 and have a face like a bull dog
if your question really is, ';when should i start using anti age products?';, you should start when u start to notice fine lines around your eyes, mouth and/or forehead. dont use em if u see them on your multi magnified mirror, but use em if u can see the tiny lines to the naked eye.
At about age 21, I started applying antioxidants around my eyes and near my nose and mouth. (Also, I'm not in the sun much, or if I am, I wear sunscreen.) At age 46, I have no ';fine lines'; or wrinkles on my face.





P.S. I disagree with the second answer. Don't wait until you see fine lines! And staying out of the sun (or using a good sun screen) is also extremely important. And don't smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment