Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is 20 too young to use anti-age night cream?

I'm 20, and I was reading Cosmo the other day when I came across an article that said women should start using anti-age night cream when they reach their 20s. I freaked out and bought Olay Regenerist night cream soon after. I'm wondering if my action was a little rash. I'm turning 21 in December, but I know I still look 16 (I'm Asian, what can I say). Should I still use this anti-age night cream?Is 20 too young to use anti-age night cream?
Most of the antiage creams contain ingredients that help boost various skin processes that fall off as we age. Collagen synthesis is a major skin process that decreases a lot with age and there are several ways it can be boosted, and a lot of products implying they can do it. In a young skin these processes are running along just fine. You definitely do not need to use an antiage cream. Of course: stay out of the sun, don't smoke, stay out of the sun and eat veges and fruit and keep your skin clean are the best things you can do. Middle 30's is about when the antiage products can begin to help.Is 20 too young to use anti-age night cream?
nope. i think it's a perfect age. my skin care person told me it's never too early to start it. she recommands starting at 16 is a good age. i think 20 is perfect. Im actually gonna go get one this wknd! good luck!
You have to go beyond just the use of anti-aging creams. You ought to avoid unprotected exposure to the sun as much as possible. Diet too can help with anti-aging. A diet that helps keep your skin hydrated is necessary.
that article did what it is supposed to. sell you the anti-age cream. apparently it worked...





they want you to use it for the rest of your life and make alot of money.. i dont think a 20 yr old needs anti-age cream..
i say perfect age to start





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I dont think any age is to young to start using anti aging products.
No. If you are an ugly, old bat at the age of 20, by all means, put it on.
yes i start in my 30 am 41 i look 30 35( i don't smock )smocking is Very bad four you skein

No comments:

Post a Comment