Monday, July 26, 2010

Confusion over anti-ageing cream and tinted moisturiser?

Hi There, i have always used a good moisturiing day cream with spf daily till now but now i feel that i need some sort of coverage also ...so my thoughts have gone to the tinted moisturiser.....now the thing with tinted moisturiser is that i might not need to use a day cream as it is already moisturising.....





so wht do i do wtih 4 bottles of day cream that i already have....n moreover what shld i do about the anti-ageing benefits of the day cream that a tinted moisturiser obviously doesn't offer??





does everyone here wear their anti-ageing creams under tinted moisturiser? or just don't use day creams?? please help me...im kinda lostttttttt........Confusion over anti-ageing cream and tinted moisturiser?
Dips,





Sorry about your confusion. I only use one product: Preve extreme anti aging. I use it for my fine lines. It also contains the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a> This has worked so well for me that I got my mother a bottle for her forehead wrinkles and her very dry hands. After one month of use with her, no more dry hands, and her forehead wrinkles have diminished greatly.


When you mentioned 4 bottles of different creams right there, something is wrong. You should not be using so many products simultaneously, because I can see where you would go nuts. My thing is to keep it simple go with what works and stick with it. I hope this helps you as it did for me and my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment