Monday, July 26, 2010

Can I use anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 23?

You can. It actually can help prevent wrinkles in the future.Can I use anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 23?
I don't see why not.


It actually better to start earlier because its preventative and helps get rid of wrinkles before they get 'irreversible'.


BUT! Everyone gets wrinkles! I have wrinkles and I'm 14!


But yeah, you'll be fine with the wrinkle cream.Can I use anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 23?
You can try these and be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Well first of all


yes


But no


you only have 1 wrinkle


But yes again


cause it might help


you can use it at the age 23


But you have 1 wrinkle
I don't see why not...but how many wrinkles do you honestly have at the age of 23?

No comments:

Post a Comment