Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is anti-ageing cream bad for early 20's young skin?

or will it be good for future?





http://www.rinamara.com/products/moisturising-face-cream





i care loads about the effects life and polution have on our skinIs anti-ageing cream bad for early 20's young skin?
i had this book and it said that your supposed to use anti aging when your young. you wont get as much wrinkles if you use it when your young and if you keep on using it.Is anti-ageing cream bad for early 20's young skin?
I am 54 and never used any anti aging creams ,the best things you can do to keep your skin young looking and almost wrinkle free ( I have none yet ) is not to sunbathe without barrier cream also do not smoke ,drink very little alcohol and finally drink at least 8 glasses of water a day ,this has worked for me all my life , and I do have fun I ride a motorbike dance the night away at Bike Rallies and am told all the time that I look from 10- 20 yrs younger than what I am , I hope this helps you !
The best thing to do would be to use an ORGANIC and NATURAL anti0aging cream. Currently, the only creams that do this naturally and improve your own skins ability to heal itself and stay fresh are products with DMAE. I recommend the Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Treatment from Made from Earth. . .





I think if you type in ';Vitamin Enhanced Firming'; in google you should find it. .. .the brand is Made from Earth, or Earth Made. . .





I used it for 3 months and I stopped using it, because I saw my own skin around my eyes improved and I even lost wrinkles I thought were there . .def check it out. .





i prefer products that make your skin better and arent short term. .





good luck!
I agree with truebrit.





Anti-ageing cream is mostly about moisture. If you have naturally oily skin you need a moisturiser with this in mind. Most anti-aging creams are for dry, dehydrated skin. So a person with oily skin wouldn't want to use anything that was too rich/thick/creamy.





If you have dry skin then it's never to early to start with the creams, but you have to find one that's right for you. Try a small amount first and see how your skin reacts and go from there.





you know what they say-an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.





No matter what you should cleanse, tone and moisturise and use spf.





Hope that helps a little bit. :)
Many anti aging products and treatments are skin harming, skin aging and pose health hazards(check with a Google). In France they have pulled many products from market because of cancer causing concerns. I have had really dramatic benefits from using only essential oils but found that what is more important is how they are used and for what purpose. I find that many of us believe just applying oils, cremes, etc. to skin are going to have dramatic effect and skin product makers have you think that too.


Oils are only seriously beneficial if properly massaged into skin. Massage can totally transform a sick, blemish plagued skin into a radiant, glowing, totally flawless, healthy skin in a very short time -.and if used properly they can stop skin aging and reverse any damage. And for a great deal less money than harmful products


Face muscles, like any muscles, if not exercised or conditioned, weaken and face will sag, skin loses its tightness and lines and wrinkles form. Quite vigorous massaging does the exercising. There is no pulling or stretching of skin as you have to tighten skin where massaging by tightening the appropriate face muscles. The skin will also be firmed, smoothed and conditioned by massage. See my B.A.'s for detailed info how to tighten skin for massaging and precise massage techniques. If done consistently massage can revitalize and even rejuvenate entire face. I have testimonials from happy users. Some answers also give specific treatments how to greatly lessen wrinkles, lines and crows feet and largely prevent others forming.





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe, natural treatments for skin enhancement and natural cures of skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments ..
It cant hurt to use anti aging creams when your young. It may preserve your skin even longer

No comments:

Post a Comment