Monday, July 26, 2010

At what age should you start using anti-wrinkle cream?

I'm 22 and I have very faint 'laugh lines' so is now a good age to start using anti-wrinkle cream? Will you look younger if you start using it at an early age?At what age should you start using anti-wrinkle cream?
i started using it when I was 25, just occassionally, and now at 29 I use it just about every day. More important than anti wrinkle cream is a good moisturizer with SPF15 or higher. Also, keep hydrated! People in my family seem to age quickly... I'm doing okay so far, I still get carded if I buy alcohol and I'm 29.At what age should you start using anti-wrinkle cream?
You don't have to start with anti-wrinkle cream, just a good nourishing face cream and moisturiser to keep the skin supple. I assume that you don't use soap on your face? It is very drying, even the ones that say they are not! Cleansing cream at night and simply water in the morning, followed by moisturiser before putting on your make up. I have found that this works pretty well and I am a great grandmother!
You can just use a facial mosturiser with an SPF in it. It's the same thing, and a lot less expensive. As far as your laugh lines, if you take in more foods with antioxidents, it should really tighten your skin up.























or you could just never smile again. the choice is yours.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment