Saturday, July 24, 2010

The best anti ageing cream?

Hi,





Just wondering if anyone can help me out i am looking for a really good moisturiser or anti-ageing cream.





I am 26yrs old so i still have fairly young skin but i do think its time i start properly looking after my skin before the wrinkles appear!





I do suffer from dark circles under my eyes so anything that would help that out too would be great.





So if anyone has tried anything and it has really worked for you please can you help me out?





LOADS OF THANKS IN ADVANCE!The best anti ageing cream?
I have been using Oil of Olay products for years i started using oil of olay complete then as i got older have been using their other products i like the Regenerist line and Total Effects this site has good info you can get a personal consultation to see which products are right for you.The best anti ageing cream?
I started using the Boots Beauty Serum, costs about 20 pounds, and they claim it is the first anti-ageing cream that is proven to work in clinical trials. It has a nice light texture and be a good moisturiser. Works for me and I have sensitive skin. It doesn't have any spf which is a downside.


Other things you can do to prevent premature ageing are drinking lots of water and taking omega-3 and vitiman A, E and D supplements.
Be very careful with anti-aging creams as they can thin your skin and make it more susceptible to sun damage. And unless you wear a high SPF product every day to protect your thinner, more delicate skin you can end up doing your skin more harm than good in the long run by using so-called anti-aging products. At 26 you should not have any wrinkles so you should simply focus on protecting your skin from the sun with a good quality high SPF product. Depending on your skin type you may or may not benefit from a nourishing night cream. I have oily skin and I do not use any moisturiser at night to let my skin breathe and perform it's natural functions - elimination of toxins, shedding - unheeded.





Personally I think it is important to look after the skin around your eyes and use an eye cream on a regular basis. I like Simple Kind to Eyes Balm, and I also like Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream (although could be too heavy for some).
Dorichic





I use and recommend: Preve extreme anti aging


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>





For the eye area (mainly for my raccoon eyes) I use


Extreme Eye Rescue: http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>





Before I apply the extreme eye rescue I use an eye rest called Kocha http://www.coonobabe.com/toners.html


I apply the eye rest wait 1 min. allowing it to soak into skin then apply the extreme eye rescue.


This combination has worked so well for me that I purchased another set for my mother 60yrs old. After 1 month of applying products my mother looks 10-15 yrs younger. So I hope this helps you as it did for me and my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment