Saturday, July 24, 2010

Best anti ageing cream?

I'm 21 with a couple of fine lines so wanna get them gone! Or softened.


What's the best cream?





Ta xBest anti ageing cream?
oil of olay defence is really good it hydrates your skin and reduces fine lines i recently started to use it as my skin was drying out its the first time i have ever used olay products i used to use avon or e 45 but this olay does it allBest anti ageing cream?
Since you are so young and only have a couple of lines, I recommend getting any anti-aging creams by Lancome. The creams by Lancomme work REALLY well but are light enough to not damage other parts of your skin. I would go to the counter at the department store and ask the lady which one is right for you. I am 23, and I use the Renergie Cream Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment ($80) for very small flaws. Yes it's very pricey, but when it comes to your skin, you need to buy good products. You definitely do not want to do permanent damage to the skin on your face. good luck :)
crystal clear do a fantastic defence mask and lots of anti aging creams. there fantastic. or just try micro dermabration. crystal claer do that to. just find a salon who does it.
Uh Olay anti aging


http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;rl鈥?/a>


They have different types
Helly





I'm 20 and I use Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It contains the highest concentration of the best known mosturizer, hyaluronic acid (google it). Excellent. lol





Hope this helps.
OLAY is the best :)





http://www.olay.com/boutique/totaleffect鈥?/a>
My mum say's Nivea ones are good and some of the ones from Avon too.





Oh and she uses Dove too as it's gentle on skin.
i agree. Olay. My mom uses it religiously %26amp; she looks great for her age

No comments:

Post a Comment