Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can anyone suggest me a good anti aging face cream for young ages?

I'm 25 and I already have some wrinkles around my eyes and they bother me sooo much. I feel bad cause they show up everytime I smile and whenever I take a picture, well, there they are and I feel ugly. Nobody in my family has wrinkles, not even my grandparents so I don't know why I have those since I am so young.


Anyway, can anyone suggest me of a good anti aging cream for my age?I've been told not to buy anti aging creams for older ages(45+) cause I'm very young. I wouldn't make such a big deal about it but trust me, even my friends have noticed them!I feel terrible and everytime someone takes a picture I try not to laugh.Can anyone suggest me a good anti aging face cream for young ages?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/Can anyone suggest me a good anti aging face cream for young ages?
Lancome has a product called Primordiale Skin Recharge, which is like an anti aging cream for women in your age group. Use that with High Resolution Collaser-5X (a serum you put on before your moisturizer) and you should be good to go.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment