Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Best Anti-Ageing Cream for woman in late forties?

I had a dream I bought my mother a anti-ageing cream/moisturizer so I'm going to do it!





I'm looking for a face cream for her that actually works. Preferably a well known brand because she likes designer stuff.





MY budget is 拢35





Please include the effect the product had on your face.Best Anti-Ageing Cream for woman in late forties?
Believe it or not, the best anti-aging cream you can use is Pure Coconut Oil. Just get it from the health food store. It comes in a jar and is hard but melts when you apply it. I swear, it works better then any skin care line product I've ever used. About a year ago, I switched from skin care products to extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil. The olive oil is a great moisturizer and it also evened out my skin tone, erasing any signs of sun damage. The coconut oil tackles lines and wrinkles as well as moisturizing. My skin has never looked so healthy and young. Plus it smells wonderful. There are so many toxins in skin care products that go straight into your blood stream faster then if you ingested them. Do your mom a favor and surprise her with some custom made skin care. Get a real pretty bottle and jar make it yourself and put her name on it. That would truly be a designer gift!Best Anti-Ageing Cream for woman in late forties?
Research prooves their is nothing that can stop you aging. If you want to get your mum something to help her out, try a massage and a bubble bath with a glass of champayne. Trust me, she'll love that. If I ever have a daughter I hope she is as considerate and as lovely as you.
Errr... most anti-wrinkle creams don't work. In fact, the ones that you see in Superdrugs actually speed up the process! This was found out during a Channel 4 documentary.





The best anti-wrinkle products out there are part of the Elixir range by Dior. I'm not actually sure how much it costs, but I'm sure that at least one product will fit in your price range.





Comparatively it is the most effective in making the skin softer and brighter and it reduces the depth of deep lines and wrinkles - but not that much, so you also want to buy her an all-over product like Johnson's Baby Oil to use after her shower.





Good luck - and I hope your mother likes what you get her (instead of being offended!)
olay total effects. i hat dark circles and lots of wrinkles so my boyfriend left now after using it all the boys want me to go for dates with them !!!!
Forever Living Aloe Moisturiser.





It works because it is made from natural products and has no petrochem oil based garbage in it.
Don't waste your money, nothing can stop you aging, you might as well put butter on your face, it would be a lot cheaper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment