Monday, July 26, 2010

OK ladies help a sister out....what age is a good age to start applying an anti-wrinkle creams?

I'm 22 years old, and probably been watching too much of TLCs 10 Years Younger, but I'm just wondering when is a good time to start to use anti-wrinkle creams....the earlier the better? Thanks alot!OK ladies help a sister out....what age is a good age to start applying an anti-wrinkle creams?
In your 30's is a very good time to start using anti-aging products.


I highly recommend Arbonne's anti-aging line.





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REnewing Gel茅e Cr猫me, Hydrating Wash


Emollient, cr猫me-based, pH correct gel cleanser thoroughly cleans without stripping or drying. Renews skin surface while key RE9 elements target and deliver protection against oxidative stress.





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REstoring Mist, Balancing Toner


Convenient, pH correct, toning mist removes final traces of cleanser and restores balance for maximum moisture retention. Visibly tones, firms and smooths skin鈥檚 surface while key RE9 elements protect against oxidative stress and environmental aging factors.





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REality SPF8, Day Cr猫me


Protect, moisturize and visibly firm with Day Cr猫me. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Makes young, beautiful skin a daily REality by delivering key RE9 elements that strengthen and firm while protecting against oxidative stress and exposure to the sun.





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REactivating Facial Serum, Day %26amp; Night


Increases moisture retention and cell proliferation day and night. Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids reactivate healthy cell turnover, increasing translucence and glow while gently diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Key RE9 elements protect against oxidative stress and environmental aging factors.





NutriMinC庐 REcover, Night Cr猫me


Innovative RE9 elements targeted and delivered to protect against transdermal water loss while increasing skin lipid barrier functions. This technologically-advanced night cr猫me visibly strengthens, firms and encourages cell recovery while you sleep!





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REpair, Corrective Eye Cr猫me


Visible firming, moisturizing and corrective benefits that are so immediate, you won鈥檛 believe your eyes! Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, while beneficial RE9 elements are transported to protect and repair the delicate tissue around the eye.OK ladies help a sister out....what age is a good age to start applying an anti-wrinkle creams?
just start a good beauty regimen moisturizer and calming creams eye creams


eliminate stress, exercise, no smoking, and etc. all the negative thing that make you haggard


drink water lots of it keep caffeine at a minimum


olay has a good line so does Ambi
It doesn't hurt to start now. I wish I would have paid more attention to taking care of my skin when I was your age (I'm 43) Probably one of the most important things is limiting your exposure to the sun, and when you are out in the sun to use sunscreen...sun damage will cause wrinkles faster than anything else. I personally think Oil of Olay has some of the best skin care products. Good for you to be thinking of it now before you start aging :)
you can start now. =)
Why not try LED Red Light for Skin Rejuvenation ?





Product ID: SD-956R





銆€Photon Beauty is designed for personal facial treatment use in professional way, using the low power of red light to deliver a totally natural method of skin rejuvenation. Photon Beauty delivers a totally natural method of light-only skin rejuvenation which uses the body's own natural processes to help counteract the effects of aging and to enhance and prolong the effect of skin care product.


銆€ Unlike some anti-aging treatments that work as a result of the body's response to controlled damage, Photon Beauty stimulates natural processes to rejuvenate skin.


銆€ Subjects in trials have reported an overall lifting and hydrating effect, an improvement in skin tone and texture, an evening-out of pigmentation, a smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles and a feeling of well being and relaxation.





Features:





Red Light: deep into your skins without medium.


Low Power: do not need cooler medium.


Temperature control: warm and comfortable.


Buzzer: sound two audible tone at the end of the treatment and auto shut-off.


Suitable: for different kind of skins.


Specification:





Power Source: Adaptor.


Power Switch: ON / OFF.


Timer (Minutes): 10min auto Off.


Treatment Area: 12.56cm2


Weight: 186 grams.


Light: LED Red Light.


Output Mode: Pulse.





for more detail, contact me at gmk@skylarkdevice.com
as soon as u start using make-up
age 55
For now continue with a good facial routine...cleansing and moisturizing especially at bedtime. I really don't think there is a right age to begin with the anti-wrinkle creams, I'll be 35 next month and have no wrinkles to boast about. I've just tried to take as good care of myself as possible. I've had people think that I was as young as 25 until I mention the fact that I have three kids, my oldest being a sophomore in high school. To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to the nice laugh lines, I think they show a lot of character about a person.
Good question, I wish I knew. Do those creams really even work???
I was told that at the age of twenty your elasticity of your skin starts to diminish, so the best preventative step you can take is to use a daily moisturizer with sun block.
It is never too early.....the sun, pollution, stress of every day life, if you drink or smoke, all add to the aging of our skin. I am 45 and my skin looks very good. People are surprised that I am 45. I also moisturizer my body every day and I'm always told how soft it feels. So start now you are young beautiful skin help it stay that way for a long time
They earlier the better, has always been told to me by my doctor. I used to use really expensive creams, but have found that oil of olay regenerist is wonderful. I have been using it since i was 25. I am now 35 and my skin really looks great if i do say so myself.
don't use creams. use lotions. i started using an eye jel when i was in late 20's. the lotion i reccomemd is St. Ives (collegen and elastin) over the counter. i ahve used this for 15 years. and use an eye jel , a good brand . actually ponds is a good one. and cheap
Im 31 and I have been using them since I was 19...bak wrinkles run in my family so I was very concious of it...luckily i have no bad ones so far....Good luck!
When you start getting wrinkles...





GOD!
The best thing you should be using now is sunblock; it's one of the best wrinkle preventatives.
This lady I knew started when she was 20 and she's 53 now but she could definitely pass for 30. So I definitely think the younger the better. I'm 19 and I use it. And 10 Years Younger is awesome!
i think 30 is a perfect age to start
Im almost 20 and I use it every couple of days around my eye area. Everyone always says I have very ';youthful skin';. My advice; drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated and use cocoa firming butter on your face and neck to keep it defying gravity ;)
Don't those creams have some kind of funny smell that gets into your skin and won't come out?
Between 25 to 30. Its better to start early than late!

No comments:

Post a Comment