Monday, July 26, 2010

Which anti ageing cream?

I never thought I'd be one for anti wrinkle cream but sad to say it I am a little vain!





I'm 28 so not to old but having 4 kids takes it out of you a bit I guess.





I'm looking for an all over cream for my face and something for my eyes thats the main problem I think. I don't want to pay stupid prices, but just something that will make me look and feel younger/refreshed.





I went in to superdrugs the other day and well I didn't have a clue where to start. so what do you use and why?Which anti ageing cream?
I recommend Arbonne's NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging skin care system for face. It's pure, safe, beneficial, result oriented, and contains 9 key anti-aging elements proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, deep density lines, and wrinkles. It's also great for reducing age spots due to the sun, dark circles, and puffiness. It's a great system that is specifically formulated to meet the needs of people with different skin types while keeping your skin hydrated and healthy. If you have any questions or would like to learn anything further, I would be happy to help you.Which anti ageing cream?
Try Dermalogica skin-care products.Very fast results!Gives good radiance and glow to any dull, aging skin.:)
Hydration is the key, I use a water based product that has been tested at 100% hydration and my face shows it. Greak on wrinkles too. I use the eye cream on my upper lip area and works. NO PARABENS OR PRESERVATIVES. Most products are giving us breast cancer with the preservatives and parabens. Check out your leading brands. They use harmful chemicals to make us look good. We are all going ot be pretty in a casket. Methyl Parabens, and every other kind of paraben. Go to the breast cancer site and research parabens and you will toss you products. I buy it from a gal named Allison. She gave me the site called www.revolutionaryskincare.info. her email is allidari@yahoo.ca.
If you are tired of getting so many bottles, you might want something that cover all your needs - hydration, anti-aging, protection %26amp; etc.





The cosmetic counter lady told me the Serum - Double Serum Generation 6 with all the ingredients that add in all their products, all-in-one solution. Just one bottle, you solve all your problem, and you can throw away all the bottles, and save all the hassle.





It consist of 2 type of solution that keep in 2 difference compartment , the lotion and oil which needed to store separately to keep all the best of its quality.





After one month application, I can feel a healthy skin, hydrated and firm skin than ever before.








It is very important to get at least serum or lotion for your eyes, especially after you are 30. No doubt the makeup can cover certain imperfections, but you still need to maintain your eyes. Stop the wrinkles crawl around your eyes, stop the eye bags getting worst, stop that dark circle getting deeper and darker. If you miss out this simple step, you will problably look more than 5 years older than you are. Don鈥檛 believe me, test it out.





Got this little bottle - Clarins Extra Firming Eye Contour Serum about 1 months ago, still haven鈥檛 regret getting it. It is easily absorbed and suitable for those with sensitive eyes or contact lens wearers. You can smell the natural frangrance from the ingredients of this product while applying it on your eyes, that really make a very good aromatherapy. I don鈥檛 notice any obvious result after one month using it, but trust me, my eyes still look as bright as 20 years old.





Don鈥檛 expect any miracle happened by using this eye contour serum, but for sure you will stop the time by using this Clarins Extra Firming Eye Contour Serum.
The best anti-ageing ingredients is Retinol. Its an antioxidant which derives form vitamin A. It fills lines form the inside and makes your skin plumper. The form 'retinyl palmitate' is less irritating if you have sensitive skin. Try Retin-Ox Correction Night by ROC 拢24.95


Also look for creams that contain antioxidants in them. Vitamins such as C and E, green tea and polyphenols (form plants) protect the skin by absorbing the free radicals that damage collagen. Try Multi Recharge Energising Moisturiser by Biotherm 拢32, or Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturzier 拢32 Clinique.


For you eyes use collagen fillers. Lines are caused by a lack of skin plumping collagen. And if you have puffy eyes that's the result of premature ageing and loss of elasticity. Try Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Moisturiser 拢14.99 by L'Oreal Paris
Pro Active?

No comments:

Post a Comment