Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does Olay age defying anti-wrinkle cream really make you look younger?

All of those types of creams are pretty much a crock.. if you moisturize daily with regular face cream, it will help.. it makes no difference if you spend 100$ or 11$ ..





You could google that info .. and it will pretty much tell you the same thing.. unless of course you go to an oil of olay website :)Does Olay age defying anti-wrinkle cream really make you look younger?
just using the regular Oil of Olay has its advantages. Oil of Olay has good, non-oily, products.Does Olay age defying anti-wrinkle cream really make you look younger?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I have been using Oil of Olay since I was a young teen...I have wonderful skin and no wrinkles...during the day I use oil of olay with suncreen for sensitive skin and at night I slather on Olay's Total Effects, which my skin loves...I get a ton of compliments on my skin and people seriously can't believe how old I am...What I think is that I take care of my skin and as long as people use some sort of skin moisturizer and start at an early age you'll end up looking younger than your age...it works for me!
yes it does...I'm actually 350 years old, but see how young I look! I usually fill up a swimming pool with the stuff and just dive in. It works wonders. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment