Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anti-aging creams?

Any suggestions as to the best products to reduce signs of aging. I am 30 and showing first signsAnti-aging creams?
I definitely recommend Arbonne's NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging system. They're pure, safe, beneficial, botanically-based products that are formulated with 9 key anti-aging elements and nanosphere technology. Nanosphere technology helps products to adjust to specific needs (applying more moisture in dry areas and less in oily areas). The system is specifically formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, the affects of sun damage, and combat the visual signs of aging. Research shows that 6 months continued use of Arbonne's Re9 system gives a 68% decrease in deep density lines and wrinkles. However, I started using the system a year ago and noticed results within a week or two. I'm 27 and I love the way my skin looks and feels. It's much more hydrated and healthier. I've noticed that the laugh lines around my eyes have disappeared. My mother has also seen amazing results. Her skin has a natural glow that it didn't have before. She's 48 and looks amazing. If you're interested in learning more, I'll be happy to help you.Anti-aging creams?
I couldnt help but read your post and think to myself that I was right where you were 6 months and seems like 1000 wrinkles ago.





I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





All I had to do was answer a few auestions, They are a well known national name brand for facial and skin care, everyone knows Oil of Olay.





And I am telling you this Oil of Olay Regenerist works and it made a believer out of me.





I posted the link below for you to click and check out. This stuff works and believe me - for a few minutes of your time and no cost to you, you owe it to yourself to try and all you would lose is a few minutes of your time!





Good Luck and keep the faith, you will get younger looking skin with this product and this stuff helped me achieve my dreams as well!





Warmest Regards,





Lenette McMullin
I say no to creams there's no guarantee, I recommend taking spirilina found at the health food store it will make your hair shiny, nails grow better and your skin should be in top form. Try not sleeping on your face. Eating a couple of eggs a week might help too. Try to reduce putting anything on your face like soap, make up etc. your natural oils need to do their job. A hot face cloth too.
I think the best products to control your aging skin are the following: use ponds collagen cream twice, whenever you go out, don't forget to use SPF before applying your makeup, also, drink l0 glasses of water everyday, of course sleep 8hours a day.
Im not selling Avon like these other chicks........Im 30 also %26amp; looked into the anti aging thing. I found a study that proved those creams dont do $#@% for you. Youd do well just using moisterizer on your face.
Proper diet with a lot of water, exercise , and daily 8 hours of sleep with a stress reducer (e.g. yoga) it definitely will reverse the aging process

No comments:

Post a Comment