Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anti wrinkle cream at the age of 30?

Hello everyone!


I am 31 now and I have never used any anti wrinkle cream so far, but I guess it is time to start using one. I have just small wrinkles in my eyes - but very, very smooth- they only appear when I laught hard and even so, they are still not deep.





Should I start using a good and strong anti wrinkle cream to preserve my skin or anything softer?


Will it damages my skin if I use a stronger one?


Are L'Oreal products from the supermarket ok?





Thank you so much!!!Anti wrinkle cream at the age of 30?
Honey, I think you should have started years back. We should be having some kind of anti-aging regimen as early as our teens. I'm not saying though that a teenage girl should be using the same products a 40-year-old woman is using. A lot of different products have been developed to suit the needs of the different age groups. The teens can even start with the natural homemade products for a start.


For your skin, I would recommend revitol or hydroderm. these are the 2 products which topped the review i found in http://antiwrinklezone.com/anti-wrinkle-鈥?/a> . i have heard a lot of good things about for these products, too.Anti wrinkle cream at the age of 30?
any supermarket brand is NOT okay- you get what you pay for trust me.


Lots of wrinkle defense creams, try La'Mer OR La Praire..around $140-$200 but worth every penny!!!





http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalo鈥?/a>





And you should have started anti wrinkle cream in your mid 20s...definitely preventative actions work...so start today if you can!!!
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Hi there,


Now is the perfect time for you to get started on a really good skincare routine.


I have found and love some really amazing products that have been created by dermatologists and have prescription medication in them so they work at a cellular level to make remarkable changes.


100% money back guarantee


If you would like more info. feel free to contact me at


freshfacegirl@hotmail.com


have a great day!
Any wrinkle product is good,\ usually, as long as it's not priced under 10.00. At your age, you don't need to use a wrinkle cream; wait till the wrinkles really start appearing.
AVON created a wrinkle creme called Anew, checkout my website, it is a great product.
The key to good looking skin is SUN SCREEN! Try to find a moisturizer with an SPF of at least 15. Oil Of Olay is a great product and very affordable!
i use night mask.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment