Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What age to start using anti wrinkles cream?

The moment guys stop looking at you!What age to start using anti wrinkles cream?
When ever wrinkles appear.What age to start using anti wrinkles cream?
you're still young, just use sunscreen everyday and some mousturizer lotion at night. I would'nt even worry with wrinkle cream.
You probably won't start showing signs of wrinkling until around the age of 60 so if you're not there yet don't worry you're gonna cause wrinkles
it doesnt really matter about the age. start using it at the first sign of wrinkles. though some of them dont work so be careful!
around 25 but if u have damaged skin maybe sooner when ever u see fine lines that botter u
Dont waste your money, they dont work anyway. If they did work, no one would have wrinkles.
It depends on your genetics. I'm over 30 and i don't use any anti-wrinkle creams or products. I wash, tone and moisturize my face daily using Oil of Olay and that's cause my grandma used it when I was a little girl. Watch the older women and see how they age. If they have a lot of wrinkles then start asking what they use if anything.
50s.
25 years old and above would be ok,below that would be wasting money
Do not waste your money. Anti-wrinkle creams do not work. Sure they fill-in the lines, but once you wash the make-up off the wrinkles are still there.
start using it in your early 20ies to prevent deeper wrinkling later, I start using it when I was 22
1000

No comments:

Post a Comment