Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What age did you start to use an anti-wrinkle eye cream?

I'm asking in this section because I spend a lot of time here- and always feel like I get better answers here!!





Lately I have noticed my eyes are looking tired (probably because I haven't slept through the night in over a year thanks to my adorable little boy =) )





I have darker circles than I had before and I am noticing the fine lines.


So I am researching wrinkle creams and such. There are about a million to chose- and I wish I would have started using one earlier to prevent this!!


I'm 28.


What age did you start using one? Any suggestions on a cream that truly works!!??


Thanks so much!!What age did you start to use an anti-wrinkle eye cream?
I never did. Get that baby sleeping through the night! Now! Also, I think drinking lots of water, getting rest (I know it's hard with a little one) and laughing daily keeps me looking young. I do remember trying prep-H (no...I'm not kidding you) to shrink puffy eyes when I was in your new mother, sleepless shoes. It actually worked!What age did you start to use an anti-wrinkle eye cream?
None of it really works anyway, just get some under eye concealer.
Well, I'm 21 and I use ';eye brightener'; by biore'. Actually, I don't even think it's called 'eye brightener' but that's basically what it does. I just dab some on under my eyes in the morning and it really helps my dark circles. My daughter is so restless at night I never, ever get a whole nights sleep. There are a lot of brands that make these products, but they're basically just quick fixes to dark circles.





I also ';try'; to put Vaseline under my eyes and around my lips every night, to help prevent wrinkles, but for some people that's too harsh. Olay makes a lot of good products aimed at wrinkle care and from some reviews I've read they work pretty well. I would just try a few things, because some people swear by one, while another swears by another product. Just find what works for you and no, it isn't too early to start, better now then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment