Tuesday, August 17, 2010

From which age should one use anti-wrinkle cream?

I have got good skin and since a few years I am developing fine lines under my eyes. I have started to use anti-age/anti-wrinkle cream around my eyes. I am in my mid 30s. Is this too young? And does your ethnicity make a difference in this since darker skin seems to age better?





ThanksFrom which age should one use anti-wrinkle cream?
This site might be helpful http://mynaturalskinproducts.com/blog/an鈥?/a>From which age should one use anti-wrinkle cream?
Im 23yrs old and i use an anti-aging day and night cream already.


Prevention is better than cure as my nan always said.


Darker skin does age better than fair skin but it does catch up with you eventually so id suggest you continue to use you anti-aging creams as well as cleansing, toning and moisturizing morning and night to keep you skin looking at its best. hope this helps.
I'm 31 and I noticed the fine lines around my eyes last year, also smile lines (which is a much nicer way of saying wrinkles in my opinion). I just started using the Age-Defying line of Olay products. I have been using Olay since I was 12 and I have nothing but good things to say about them, so I have high hopes for the age-defying line.
I'm 26 and have been washing and moisturizing my face since an early age,16. I didn't start using and anti aging or anti wrinkle cream until age 21. I am still proud to say I don't have one wrinkle on my face. Granted I am still very young but, alot of my friends my age are begininng to get little fine lines around eyes or mouth. You should def. start in twenties. It's never too early to take precautions and take good care of your skin. Also DO NOT tan, just self tanner if you need it. Sunblock and drink water. It will show in your skin how hydrated you are.
They actually advise to use these creams from around 25 as your skin begins to lose its elasticity around this age, but if you have never used creams before then i would begin now.





Good luck
No it isn't young, you should always use such cream when you spot wrinkles on your face because everyone is different and have different type of skin
Anti wrinkle cream is just moisturiser and sun block blended together.
Whenever you see wrinkles? Around 36 +
its better to start now than wait until youre already covered in wrinkles.


prevention must be easier than a cure
I woud wait until your late 30s, and 40s - but do what you feel is right for you..
it depends on how wrinkly your skin is. But i would wait until your early 40s
when you feel ready to do so, it doesn't matter what age you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment