Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What age do you start using anti - wrinkle cream at?

I was working in my part time job on sat in tescos, and i served a woman olay cream. I was wondering what age do you reckon you should start using it she said the earlier the better. i mean im 20 and i dont want to start using it too early. also im stressed cos my skin is gettin bad due to the fact i work late nights in a bar to keep the money levels up for university. i noticed my eyes getting shadows and i never used to get spots but now i got a few round my mouth, wot do i do to make this better? thanks xWhat age do you start using anti - wrinkle cream at?
Well i was watching the Tyra show, %26amp;this question also came up. The lady said you have to start using it ASAP, meaning even if you're only 10! What age do you start using anti - wrinkle cream at?
You are never to late to invest in good skin care!


Always wash your face before bed and always use a night cream and eye cream. Drink lots of water and exfoliate your skin once a week for best results- the cheapest way is either to use baking soda with some water or buy a tube of facial scrub- in the morning wash your face again and the lightly rub an ice cube on your face and under the eyes. always use a light facial lotion before applying any foundation, the ice cube will help the dark shadows and you can get some concealer for the spots. hope I have helped- and remember plenty of rest is the best!
Yeah I always wondered about that too! I'm 19 and a while ago I started buying moisturisers and serums with anti-aging things in them cos I thought that postponing wrinkles was better than trying to get rid of them when I'm 40 and its too late and too hard to get rid of them. But then again, its confusing because if you start using one now how do you really know its working because by the time you get older you'll know but then its too late anyway to go back and try a better one or whatever if it didn't work. I would use one if someone could actually tell us that they DO work but I don't wanna waste loads of money if they're useless.
My wife being an estetician has said to me that it should be at 16 so the body gets the nutrients to keep looking young. Another tip drink alot of water, the reasons for wrinkles are 3 (excess sun, low water consumption, make-up chemicals). I think you should start as soon as you can but youre at a great start.
Better consult a dermatologist first before you apply anything on your face. The contents of anti-wrinkle creams are very strong and you are too young to use it. Mostly people over 40 are the best age to use it.





*Maybe you can try using a moisturizer to get rid of the blemishes and a sunblock whenever you go out.
If You Call Your Doctor And Ask Them For A Appointment Too Look At Your Spots, You Can Also Call The Chemist And Ask For A Spot Cream, I Got One And They Didn't Work I Asked For Another And It Worked.


The Doctor Give Me A 3 Month Prescripsion For Tablets And A Cream.


And Using Anti-Agein Cream When You Feel Its The Right Time, Its Not Like Someones Going Too Insult You For Using It At 20, They Probably Say You Dont Need It, Which Would Probably Be Teh Truth :)


x
Start using it right now because I think your face is losing its youth because of your job


and stop drinking too (if you do) because that will also make your skin worse





and for your eyes, use cucumbers or ice to awaken them


you need to start taking care of yourself!
Anti aging serums and creams are good at any age. I buy them for my teenage kids because the stuff exfoliates and lightens the dark spots caused by acne. I also tell my 17 year daughter to use sunscreen now to avoid the damage.
You can get 'before-wrinkle' creams to help prevent wrinkles instead of filling out wrinkles you already have.


Also in Boots they have a different range of anti-wrinkle products for different ages: 30, 35, 40, 50, 60 %26amp; 70



Hey i started using anti wrinkle stuff at thirteen not because I need it but because I wanna stop wrinkles before they start just like skin cancer, I wear sunscreen moisterizer at a Very very young age because I wanna prevent me from getting skin cancer.
well if you think you look bad, then use the cream, it can't hurt you, and you don't have to be embarrassed about it.
The earlier the better, even so if the weather or being up late effects your skin, then i would suggest using something to help your skin.
Go ahead and use the cream. It wont hurt you to use it. If you have wrinkles, use it.
I heard a dermatologist say this: ';you are at a good age to you anti-wrinkle creams as soon as you want to use them'; I've stuck with that!
i use it now and im 20 even tho i dont have wrinkles i think its good to start early plus theres no harm in it is there.
When I was 16.


My friends bought me some wrinkle cream as a joke and I put it on and it made my skin softer.
40
when you begin to get wrinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment