Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Olay vs Loreal anti-wrinkle/ageing creams?

okay so whats the deal...which one is better...?Olay vs Loreal anti-wrinkle/ageing creams?
I have never used Olay.


I have used L'Oreal moisturizing creams and Eye Defense for about 20 years and still love them. And I don't have ANY wrinkles.Olay vs Loreal anti-wrinkle/ageing creams?
Any anti-wrinkl;e cream is good, actually. The SPF 30+ sun protection creams will do just as good a job. The biggest factor is not under our control: our ancestors! My neighbour cannot help having the Dutch skin that wrinkled at an early age. I was luckier with my parents and have a very unwrinkled face.





I believe that we can help by using a cream cleanser instead of soap and protecting the skin with sun protection and a moisturiser. A cream for the night is also a good idea. But any cream will do it, I think. ( Nivea, for example.)
my sis, mom and i have been using oil of olay only and everyone thinks we are much younger than our actual ages...i'm 25 and i get carded just to buy a lotto ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment